Your Dream Wedding or Event is here in Sonoma or Napa County in Beautiful California. You would like to have an alternative to the big chain stores like the Men’s Warehouse. You have found the perfect place…we have our own inventory right here on site so exchanges, last minute changes can be done when you arrive a week before. We also have styles the big chain stores do not carry.
Our prices are fantastic and the service is experienced, attentive to detail, friendly and warm.
The process is easy...just follow the steps below…work out the little details with our staff…relax…have a safe trip…and everything will be ready for you and your party when you arrive.
- Select Any Collection and browse all the options.
- Add Styles to your wish list and share with your other party members.
- Once you have decided on the basics…fill out the Groom & Bride Registration Form to create your event.
- Proceed to have each party member get their measurements done by a professional and go on line and submit their measurements by filling in the form as soon as possible.
- You may print this form MEASUREMENTS NEEDED to help you know what measurements they will need and to take it with them.
- We will monitor your party as it progresses. Please if you have the need to speak to us feel free to call us any time during working hours. We will be happy to assist. We will be contacting you by phone or email to work out all the little details.
- Before assembly begins (3 weeks prior to the event) we require $100 non-refundable deposit to be applied to the groom or any one in your party. All measurements for your party should be registered within two weeks of your event to assure everyone receives the items you have specifically chosen.
When you arrive in town…please visit the shop to make sure everything is exactly as you want it to be. You can make any small changes at that time. We want to meet you up close and personal to assure you everything will be perfect for your special day.
Keep in mind we can only guarantee the fit for each person if they come in and try on so we can make changes or adjust. So plan this stop in your agenda. Make it fun! The party does not all have to come in all together at the same time…just when it is convenient for them.
Regular pick up and try on days are Thursday and Friday the week of your event. Special arrangements can be made ahead of time if you need them.
We Look Forward to Working With You and Being a Part of Your Special Day!!! See You Soon!
© 2018 Tuxedo Gallery.
12:00 Noon – 6:00
11:00 am – 6:00 pm
11:00 am – 7:00 pm
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
12:00 Noon – 5:00 pm